[Fwd: Spectrum Analyzer for sale]

SOLD!

Hello everyone,

I plan to list the following instrument for sale on eBay next Friday if
not sold here by then:

Tektronix 2710 Spectrum Analyzer, 100 kHz to 1.8 GHz

    Option 02     Precision Frequency Counter, 1Hz resolution
    Option 09     Centronics printer port
    Option 10     Video Monitor, black and green picture
    Option 11     Nonvolatile memory
    Operators Manual
    Users Guide
    Service Manual
    Operates in both digital storage and analog modes

This instrument has no serial number. It was part of a pre production
run which was sold
only to employees. I bought the unit in '89 and retired from Tek in '91.
I had it calibrated
2 years ago but GE declined to give me a sticker without a serial
number. Works great.

Original cost with options was $11,600.00 list.

I plan to put a reserve price of $2000.00 on it. If sold here, I will
make a contribution of $200.00
in the buyers name to AMSAT-NA in lieu of the ebay fees. Shipping
additional. This is not
an auction but first come first served and the price is $2000.00. PayPay
accepted.

Email direct with any questions, n7ub@arrl.net

73 de N7UB, Al
AMSAT LM1505(PC)