Group order for 7-pin metal connectors for Yaesu rotors

Last call for anybody who wants to get in on the group order for Yaesu rotor motor connectors, Nanaboshi NJC-207 PF.  Here are the requests I've received so far:

W9AE		2
WB2EMS	4
K6CCC		2
KG4YEV	8
WB4YDL	2
K3BAZ		2
KE4AZN	2
N0YK		2

I plan to place the order on Thursday.  The price for 24 connectors should be slightly lower than the single-item price of $7.94 each.  With shipping, my postage, padded envelopes, etc, the cost should be no more than $10 per connector.  This has to be ordered from Japan, with a quoted lead time of 3 to 4 weeks.  So the connectors definitely won't be in-hand before Field Day.  I will email the final price to each requestor after the order is placed.

K5GNA told me he has some of the mating connectors that go on the motor housing, so he might be the fastest and cheapest source for that.

Wayne Estes W9AE