Pse FO-29 report

I got a mail form JARL FO-29 command statin.

They think carefully to turn on FO-29 transmitter because it is not
clear why FO-29 became silent. They want reception reports. If you
hear FO-29, please report the time(UTC), location, signal strength
etc. to me or amsat-bb. I'll pass the reports to the command station.
Telemetry reports are very welcom. They will help to konw what happen
on FO-29.

Telemetry data at 31 May and 1 Jun when is just before silent is also
welcome.

Thank you for your help.

Masa   JN1GKZ
   jn1gkz@qsl.net     http://www.ne.jp/asahi/m-arai/gkz/