Re: G5400 part sought

At 03:42 AM 6/4/2003 +0000, Stan wrote:
>Hello Joe,
>
>Consider YAESU Parts dept for the U bracket and a new case half, that is
>already bored out and tapped.
>
>Stan, WA1ECF

I just looked at my manual, the picture on the front shows the "L" bracket,
but the rotor actually came with the "U" bracket. Neither the "L" nor the
"U" bracket show up in the parts list at the back of the manual, other than
a generic "bracket" label. The top case half is listed as "Upper Housing".

-Steve
N1JFU