From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Mike Nason
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 8:41 PM
To: amsat-bb
Subject: [amsat-bb] need info on web pages for patch feed and Drake
converter modes

Hi All,
   Due to a major computer crash I've lost all of the info I had on
modifying the Drake down converter and
building  a patch feed.
   Also quick question. I have a ~30" solid aluminum dish that I thought
would be best on a tower system
but I also have a ~ 48"X52" prime star dish that I understand would work
okay with a helical feed.
I haven't been active much lately so I'm looking for a little input.
   I also don't have a preamp for 2.4 gig. any pointers for a very cheap
one
would be appreciated.
(I'm one of those looking for employment due to the economy)  I am also
interested in doing trading .
Mike
KA7HBB