G5400 part sought

I am looking for the bracket that couples the AZ and EL rotors together
(when the seperation kit isn't used).

I have an old style that is "L" shaped and is a bit springy. I am
looking for the newer "U" shaped (one side is shorter) which provides
more rigidity. Has anyone one laying around to sell?

I can see that I will have to drill out and tap the bosses on the case
for the extra two screws. Has anyone done this?

Joe Leikhim K4SAT

"Jazz is not dead.  It just smells funny." -F.Z.