G5400 part sought

I am looking for the bracket that couples the AZ and EL rotors together
(when the seperation kit isn't used).

I have an old style that is "L" shaped and is a bit springy. I am
looking for the newer "U" shaped (one side is shorter) which provides
more rigidity. Has anyone one laying around to sell?

I can see that I will have to drill out and tap the bosses on the case
for the extra two screws. Has anyone done this?

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT

"Jazz is not dead.  It just smells funny." -F.Z.