7-pin metal connectors for Yaesu G-5500 rotors

Thanks to Karl Sandstrom for identifying the manufacturer and part number for the 7-pin metal connector that plugs into the motors on the Yaesu G-5500.  Nanaboshi NJC-207-PF,

A web search revealed several distributors for Nanaboshi connectors.  Advanced Industrial Products of Kentucky quoted a price of $7.94 each, ordered from Japan with a 3-4 week lead time.  That's a heck of a lot better than $48.17 each from the Yaesu parts department.

I plan to order two of them for myself.  Does anybody else want to get in on a group order?

A small group order probably won't save money.  I'm just trying to make it easy for anybody else who needs this connector.  Let me know soon...

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA