Re: [aprssig] Re: PCSAT2 on-air and READING test.

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Will Owens asked:

> Which stations did you see?

KA2UPW, N3ZLL,WA1KAT,W2KQ,N9YUK,W3ADO  first pass
AK4KO-2,K5VAS-1,VE3FFR, N9YUK-12,N4ZQ,N0RQ,VE3TKB,VE3DOH,  2nd pass.

But on the second pass, I could not get logged in to do the settings on
PCsat(1) and PCSAT2 was indoors because of rain.  I think a previous
command op somnewhere had tried to loggon and this timed out the password
generator and it just ignored me...

Sorry...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

MIM/Mic-E/Mic-Lite  http://ssdl.stanford.edu/mims/