Re: AO-40 FD

Yes, during field day I normally like to bring an AO-13 class station which
helps a lot to hook people to the satellite side of our hobby.  But a big
station takes alot to set up, so this year I probably won't take a
satellite station to field day due to the poor satellite out look.  Listen
for me trying to get in with five watts and an omni on UO-14 for the ARRL
satellite bonus points.  Good luck to all field day this year!

KB7ADL