PCSAT2 on-air test

PCSAT2 will be outside (seeing the sky) Tuesday at 0800 and 0945 EDT for
the mornings pass  of PCsat.  PCSAT2 will be transmitting its packets via
PCsat (W3ADO-1) to demonstrate satellite-to-satellite communications.

East Coast Users are welcome to try the path of PCSAT-1,PCSAT2,PCSAT-1 for
a triple satellite hop test.

Notice, if we do our job right and coammand PCsat to use its callsign of
PCsat-1 then your packets will get through.  Otherwise your packets will
not cause a burden until we get it configured properly..

And since this is a morning pass, remember that it will be HALF the pass
before she has enough energy to respond to our commands.  So wait till you
see us configure PCsat before loading her down.  I will change the
callsign to PCSAT-1 to indicate that she is ready..

Actually, we are not inviting a lot of activity, because we will set
PCSAT2 to a 10 second beacon and what we are interested in seeing is how
many of them make it to PCsat.

If it rains (like it has for the last 23 of the last 30 days, then forget
it...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

PCSAT2              http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat2.html