Echolink

I would like to say thanks to Mike, whose call I missed on Echolink last
Tuesday evening. I think I know what his call is but didn't want to give
credit to the wrong person.

The Houston Amsat Net last Tuesday evening was on Echolink for everyone's
listening pleasure, and it was just that. I hope that Mike takes continues
linking the net to Echolink for all to enjoy. Thanks Mike!

Jim, K0SBH-Satellite DXCC #207, WAS, WAC
The birds are just plain FUN!