Downconverter question

Building an uplink/downlink calculator spreadsheet and am wondering
what the various downconverters do with the 2.4 GHz signal .. anyone
have a table of what the IF equivalents of 2401.300 and 2401.350 are on
the most common ones?  I can figure out direct vs. inverted, etc. from
that if I get both values, and if you've got values for the unmodified
ones as well as the 144 MHz mods that would be great.

Email offlist please .. I'll post the finished product in .xls if
anyone's interested ..

"Go ahead and do it, you can apologize later." -- RADM Grace Hopper,
1906-1992
"The sunset is an illusion, but the beauty is real." -- Richard Bach