From: "Estes Wayne-W10191" <W10191@motorola.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 4:54 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] FODtrack PCB

> Kyle WH6BIE wrote:
>
> I am trying the Fodtrack radio/rotor interface system. Can anyone assist
me
> in locating either a printed circuit board or an assembled and tested
rotor
> interface for the Fodtrack system? I have tried contacting the recommended
> resource but, have had no response so far.
>
> Wayne replies:
>
> The guy at FAR circuits is slow to respond to email inquiries.  He took
more than a week to reply to my email when I purchased 2 FODtrack PC boards
for DK1TB.

> He doesn't take orders via telephone, and he doesn't have an e-commerce
system.  Send the order form and a personal check for $6 via US Mail, and
the PCB should be in your mailbox in 2 weeks or so.

> Download the order form and instructions from the red hyperlink on his web
page.

> http://www.farcircuits.net/
>
> The FODtrack PCB is $4.50.  The extremely short FODtrack description and
price can be found at the bottom of the "repeater controllers and station
accessories" page.