FODtrack PCB

Kyle WH6BIE wrote:

I am trying the Fodtrack radio/rotor interface system. Can anyone assist me
in locating either a printed circuit board or an assembled and tested rotor
interface for the Fodtrack system? I have tried contacting the recommended
resource but, have had no response so far.

Wayne replies:

The guy at FAR circuits is slow to respond to email inquiries.  He took more than a week to reply to my email when I purchased 2 FODtrack PC boards for DK1TB.

He doesn't take orders via telephone, and he doesn't have an e-commerce system.  Send the order form and a personal check for $6 via US Mail, and the PCB should be in your mailbox in 2 weeks or so.

Download the order form and instructions from the red hyperlink on his web page.

http://www.farcircuits.net/

The FODtrack PCB is $4.50.  The extremely short FODtrack description and price can be found at the bottom of the "repeater controllers and station accessories" page.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA