From: "David Rush" <david@davidarush.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 23:52
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Trying AO-40

Folks:

>David has offered to do a chart for the FAQ (thanks David!) so I'll post a
>termporary URL for the next version of the FAQ to this list shortly. (It

Dang it, he accepted my offer.  Now I've got to do it!  ;^)

Here's what I've come up with, for Steve to add to the AO-40 FAQ:

http://davidarush.com/hamradio/ao40/freqtable.html

This isn't meant to be a permanent thing to link to, but I'd appreciate
some of you looking at it to make sure I got things right.

David, ky7dr