Re: Two times first on Ao40 :-)

Congratulations, William!  Sounds like things are working out for you!

73,

Jon
NA9D

On Monday, Jun 2, 2003, at 05:00 America/Chicago, William Leijenaar
wrote:

> My first 23cm contact I made was very special, it was with VK6NU what
> was also my first VK
> contact :-) So it was a double first contact haha.
> Now my 23cm is working, the next problem is to find some location at
> my qth to have a better location
> where I can work the satellite more often without problems from trees,
> houses etc...
-------------------------------------
Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Life Member: ARRL, NRA
Member:  AMSAT, DXCC

Ham Radio Webpage: http://www.qsl.net/na9d   <- Updated on 1/12/03!!!
Digital Photography Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/jogden/Photography.html

"Between Stimulus and Response is our greatest freedom - the freedom to
choose."

                                 - Dr. Steven Covey