FO-29 not heard

Sad to report that nothing heard from FO-29 as it passed northbound just
off the west Coast of California just before 1100z. I was checking the
analog, digital and digitalker downlinks with 40 elements, tower mounted
GASFET preamp and FT-736.  The satellite was in eclipse at the start of
the pass, but came into sunlight as it approched max elevation to me.

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org
http://home.earthlink.net/~k6ccc/