RE: 802.11b/g AO40 qrm?

Hi Bob

> Can someone list exactly the channels that are in the HAM bands and any
> other things I should consider before making the case for being the
> school's Frequency Czar?

There's an awful lot of information on Wi-Fi for (and against!) amateurs in
the June 2003 CQ magazine and also the CQ-VHF Spring 2003 edition, including
where the bands collide.

It seems to be rather a hot topic. There is also an article in June 2003
QST's Op-Ed column about it, although I wasn't entirely sure what the author
was trying to conclude.

73 Howard F/G6LVB