Re: Trying AO-40

 This morning   02.06.03  my observations :

 0313 UTC

 beacon      2.401,304

 downlink  : 2.401,328

 uplink L  : 1.269.366

 uplink U  :  435.644     all MHz

 at this low MA and low squint pwr on L band 2 watts RF with one mtr mesh-dish
 53 report from from Perth/Australia. My one watt was just audible.
     my downlink : 60cm dish-G3RUH-patch Kuhne preamp at patch

            AO-40 is definetly an EASYSAT

from May 2001 I wrote down my observations and now hold a list with
up and downs in relationship to MA   ( from MA 10 to 352) . If someone is
interested for this list,
 pse let me know

 73

 Rolf DK2ZF  AMSAT LM-34   00493