station automation

I am trying the Fodtrack radio/rotor interface system. Can anyone assist me
in locating either a printed circuit board or an assembled and tested rotor
interface for the Fodtrack system? I have tried contacting the recommended
resource but, have had no response so far.

I would also like some recommendation for an automated antenna system. I am
currently using Winorb 3.6 as my sat track program/yaesu 5400B.

aloha, WH6BIE, Kyle