QSL routes

Dear friends,

I want to get the QSL cards to some contacts made in
my satellite operator history.

KB5SIW, columbia, jul/1992
R0MIR PMS
PCSAT-1

I need of QSL manager to this stations, since my QSL
cards never arrive. I ask also by managers to confirm
monitoring reports to EZ-sats like UO-14, AO-10,
AO-13, RS-10, RS-12, AO-8, UO-11, UO-14, AO-21, FO-20,
FO-29, PCSAT-1, LO-19, AO-16, etc, satellites that I
listen and never get QSL cards.

73, Joca PS7JN