Re: FO29 still silent June 1st

Same here in Fort Worth, Texas. We just had a 72 degree pass and I didn't
hear much of anything on any of the frequencies. I used my headphones and
for a while I thought I was hearing the noise floor on the transponder
while going in and out of the passband, but I think my ears were playing
tricks on me. I also transmitted a sustained carrier in the center of the
passband for 30 seconds when the bird was at TCA(closest), but didn't get
anything on the downlink. I hope we hear some good news soon on either
FO-20 or FO-29. Just think AO-7 might be the only LEO bird an SSB QSO can
take place.

--
Randy Mclean(WO5M)
Track me or see were I have been at http://www.wo5m.net