Re[2]: Trying AO-40

Reinhard:

Yes, I agree the beacon frequency is fine.

And I assume that the passband edges are correct as the AMSAT-DL page
indicates.

However, in practice it doesn't seem that they're aligned relative to each
other as well as intended.  From what folks with experience tell me, the U
and S2 passbands appear to be shifted about 35 kHz from what I (and others)
have assumed.

 From the passband charts given, one would assume that uplink on 435.550
would result in downlink of 2401.475, which is not the case, to give one
example.

Could I persuade you to put up an up/down frequency chart, or at least note
that the passband edges don't line up, with about a 35 kHz shift?

73,
David, ky7dr