Re: newbie

There is the paper I wrote for the 2001 Amsat Symposium in Atlanta.  It is
not on a website but in the Proceedings ($15 from Amsat).  Long ago someone
offered to place it on a website but I dropped the ball.  I wonder if it is
still pertinent?  The paper is called "How To for Microwave Satellites
---or Getting On AO-40 - The Microwave Satellite" and is on pages 92-101.
There are several good "how to" papers in the proceedings.

73, Ed - AL7EB