Re: FO-29?

I'm very new at this so don't take my word on it as final, but I was able
to follow my signal down on doppler on the eastern pass starting at 1505
PDT (2205Z) though it was very tough to acquire.  I tuned my receiver to
435.860 and tuned my tx frequency down following the doppler until it was
about 10 degrees above the horizon at az 155, then I lost it.  (Normal for
me - obstructions...)  It seemed very normal for me other than hearing no
other traffic, though since it was a nice Saturday I thought - "maybe
everyone else has a life."

I couldn't get any response at all on the Pacific pass at 1650/2350Z which
is usually easy for me (in the three times I've tried it.)

I really hope I didn't break it.....I only have a 3 ele cushcraft yagi and
armstrong rotator on the 2m side so I'm sure my EIRP is relatively low.

My grid is CM87tm for reference.

-emily (W0EEC)