G-5500 Azimuth inoperative

Here's a new problem !

Unitrac often will track and cause an oscillation of the azimuth rotor at
the tower. There is continuous clicking and, looking outside, the antennas
are rocking right-left. Finally the azimuth rotator will not rotate.  It
indicates position fine but is locked at 240 degrees ! Manual control is
inoperable. The elevation part works fine. Can somebody clue me in on what
the problem is and how to go about fixing it ? An interesting aspect of this
is if I press and hold either right or left azimuth controllers, an overload
warning sounds at my APC UPS !

Help !

73, Jamie
WB4YDL