RE: Fried Drake downconverter fix?

Jeff, and all --

Here's a link that includes a reverse engineered schematic for the Drake
downconverter, thanks to Ron, W6ZO:

http://www.ghengineering.co.uk/g8ubn/drake/

Keeping the downconverter on the original IF would certainly have prevented
this problem!

G8UBN's description and schematic states that the mixer is followed by an
NEC 2SC3357 (TR4). He does not provide the device for the IF amps that
follow (TR5 & 6), but visually they have the same markings, so I hope they
are the same device. I'm assuming I fried at least TR5 & 6 when I
transmitted into it.

73,
Ken, W7KKE, CN75