RE: 802.11b/g AO40 qrm?

> I have 802.11b here with no problems. I have mine set to channel 11 and
> the only channel that might cause problems is 1.

Since we have a Satellite Ground station at our "university" and it is
part of the curriculuum, I want to go on record with the Administration,
that all Wireless 2.4 GHz devices at the school must avoid channels X,Y,Z
and must be listed with my office.  (in other words, I want to be our
school's freqeuncy coordinator)...

Can someone list exactly the channels that are in the HAM bands and any
other things I should consider before making the case for being the
school's Frequency Czar?

Bob