Re: DC to Preamp with ICE Arrestor

You can order the unit with the DC pass capability; it's just a special
order from ICE.  I have one and it works fine.  The left side connector
goes to the radio and the right side connector goes to the antenna.  But
you may be mistaken that this unit is also a bias tee, meaning, a unit
that allows one to hook up a dc voltage source to power a remote unit.
 My belief is that it is not a bias tee, just an arrestor that allows DC
to pass through.  Go to Down East Microwave for bias tees, or make one
yourself; they're quite easy to construct and use simple components.
 Phil  KB9CRY