From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Karl Sandstrom
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 1:42 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] FO-29

Sad to report that nothing was heard from FO-29 over this US this
afternoon. No beacon and nothing on the passband.  N0YK also heard
nothing.  Hopefully this is not the 3rd bird lost in the last year.

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
k5man@arrl.net / k5man@amsat.org