Re: 802.11b/g AO40 qrm?

HI Hasan,

I agree with Drew and the others that you should have no problem if you use
a higher channel, but, I did find on my particular setup that when using
channel 11 I could detect some slight popping noises in my rx, so I tried
switching to some of the other channels, and eventually chose channel 10 for
minimum noise.

Something to keep in mind....

regards,

Roy VE7BPB
Vancouver

---- ALL  e-mail from this computer is subject to a screening by Norton
Anti-Virus.
     This includes a full x-ray, strip-search, and public humiliation before
being allowed onto the Internet ----