DC to Preamp with ICE Arrestor

Hello:

I'm attempting to power a mast-mounted 440 MHz pre-amp while going through a
model 302 ICE lightning arrestor. I ordered the one with the ability to get
DC to the preamp but I am not sure how to go about this. There is no
indication on the ICE unit as to which connector goes to the antenna and
which goes to the transmitter. There are 2 (ground ?) nuts - one above each
N-connector. Is this the variety that allows DC to pass through the
arrestor, or do I have to wire around the arrestor, and if so how ?

Thanks !

73, Jamie
WB4YDL