Re: Serial port question

Jim,

I have 3 PCI serial cards from CompUSA in my machine giving my 6 extra
ports.  That 8 port model another poster mentioned would have been
better, but I bought these over time.  I think they cost about $36 or
so.  They also give you another parallel port.  It's nice to have
multiple parallel ports as well.  They work great except not every
program in Windoze allows you to use anything higher than Com4!  The
better software packages do.

73,

Jon
NA9D