sat tracker with usb port interface

Hi Folks,

I need some help. I have used the KCT tracker board with WIN_98SE with
great success, but had to migrate to WIN_XP to use several software not
supported by WIN98. The sat tracking s/w was Logsat, which unfortunately
does not work with XP, and so I have given it away.

I therefore got the much talked about UNI_TRAC unit and software and am
also using NOVA. Unfortunately I find it a bit too complex for my
capability to set up and would like to offer it to anyone interested. I
am based in India but can arrange to ship at my cost anywhere in the
world. The unit has come with cables for a Yaesu FT-847 and Yaesu G-5500
az-el rotor. The price will be 70% of the present new cost- available
from the web. I am also open to offers, especially if it can be
collected from me on payment. The unit is almost brand-new and in
perfect working order.

I also need suggestions for a tracker card that is either PCMIA or USB
supported and that does not need a PHD in rocket science to set up and
must work with tracking software NOVA. Payment can be arranged wherever
you are.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

73,

Gopal VU2GMN, Madras, India