Beacon + 20 Net

Had a great AO-40 plus 20 Khz this morning. Had a total of 11 check in's.
The bird was in great shape and all signals were super. There were some
interesting questions brought forth which resulted in being answered,thats
what its all about.We all learn something which helps us enjoy this Bird.
There was lots of activity on the bird this morning but we managed to
squeeze in close to our chosen frequency.
K5OE will be net control when the next session on the net is announced.
Tnx to all the check in's and to WB6LLO for his support.
Stay tuned
73 de Bill
Tucson,Az.