VP2EAG

I'm back home for 2 weeks from Anguilla. I do however now have my VP2E
ticket, and when I return in mid June I'll be able to be on the air more.
Now that I have a better idea of my responsibilities on this work
assignment, I may be able to get some AO-40 gear down there. I imagine I may
make a day trip to French (or Dutch) Saint Martin again also. I'll post
details when the time comes.

I'm going to try to make a special card for VP2E and FS contacts, and please
put a SASE in with your card to me. It's not a cost of stamps issue, more of
a time thing filling out envelopes....

73, and thanks for the QSOs,

Drew KO4MA / VP2EAG