7-pin metal connectors for Yaesu G-5500A rotor

Wayne,

I'm not sure if the connectors are the same but I have a Yaesu G-800S.  It
uses a metal connector that Yaesu sells for a similar price.

After considerable research, I found a place in Tennessee that would order
the connector for about $11 (no minimum order).  It took a couple months to
get it because it must be ordered out of Japan.  I bought one from them
about 3.5 years ago so I'm not sure if they'll still do it for you but it's
worth a try.  The contact info is:

    Advanced Industrial Products of Tennessee
    2334 Southpark Dr. Suite 200
    Murfreesboro, TN 37133
    615-898-1966  Phone
    615-898-1967  Fax

Talk to Sandy Martin if she is still there.  They accept credit cards.

The connector I ordered is a Nanaboshi NJC-207-PF.  It is a perfect fit for
the G-800S.

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana