Re: Fwd: James Miller Dish

FWIW:

Down East Microwave had 2' and 3' aluminum dishes at Dayton.
They sold out the 2' variety but check with them to see if
they have more. They did have 3' dishes left. They are
light, but their size for shipping incurs a significant
surcharge. Still, it may not be as much as an overseas
shipment of the Miller dish.

Art
N3OY