K5MAN in Minnesota

Hey Guys,

I don't think this is premature.  I will be making my yearly trek to
Northern Minnesota this July.

I will be in Minnesota and could be on UO-14 or SO-50 from July 3 thru July
9.  Much like last year, I will be between grids EN26 and EN27.  I am also
going to attempt other grids if time permits.  I will mostly be on the
morning passes but will try to make a few evening passes as well.

I will be working portable with my Arrow and W32A.  Please listen carefully
as I will be getting stepped-on frequently.

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
k5man@arrl.net / k5man@amsat.org