From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Phil - KB9CRY
Sent: 29. maj 2003 20:05
To: AMSAT
Subject: [amsat-bb] Antennas Up

I finally got my new satellite antennas all up and cables connected.
 I'll post piks on my club website in a few days but today I've got a
question.  Is the AO-40 MB on now (1800Z)?  I thought that I was hearing

it yesterday evening but today I don't hear nada.  I'm sure I'll be
posting more newbie questions as I get my feet wet.  Tnx to all for your

helpful comments to other new folks which have helped me in designing my

station.  Cu  Phil  KB9CRY