RE: 7-pin metal connectors for Yaesu G-5500A rotor

Michael Owen wrote:

It's 8-pin, not 7...  I have a bunch (almost 100) of 1-m cables with
Yaesu-style molded 8-pin DIN plugs on each end.  This mates with the
socket on the back of the G-5400 and G-5500 control box.

Wayne replies:

It's easy to find the 8-pin DIN connector that plugs into the back of the controller box (for computer control).

I'm looking for the 7-pin metal connector that plugs into the motor housing.  1 each for the azimuth rotor and elevation rotor.  I have searched for this connector at hamfests, and nobody seems to sell it.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA