Re: 7-pin metal connectors for Yaesu G-5500A rotor

Wayne -

It's 8-pin, not 7...  I have a bunch (almost 100) of 1-m cables with
Yaesu-style molded 8-pin DIN plugs on each end.  This mates with the
socket on the back of the G-5400 and G-5500 control box.  $5 ea ppd.
 Note: because they're molded, you can't take them off to put 'em on
longer cable.

W9IP
nlsa@nlsa.com