Antennas Up

I finally got my new satellite antennas all up and cables connected.
 I'll post piks on my club website in a few days but today I've got a
question.  Is the AO-40 MB on now (1800Z)?  I thought that I was hearing
it yesterday evening but today I don't hear nada.  I'm sure I'll be
posting more newbie questions as I get my feet wet.  Tnx to all for your
helpful comments to other new folks which have helped me in designing my
station.  Cu  Phil  KB9CRY