7-pin metal connectors for Yaesu G-5500A rotor

For field day I want to make a new set of rotor cables because my "home" cables aren't well suited to be removed.

I called the Yaesu parts department.  The connectors are back-ordered until June 24, and the price is $48.17 each!!!  I'm not willing to pay $100 for 2 stinking connectors.

Does anybody know of an alternative source for these connectors?  It's the round locking metal connector that plugs into the Yaesu G-5500 motor housing.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA