Antenna Aiming Calibration Using the Sun Question

I have not gotten my system on the air yet, waiting for all the parts to
arrive.  I was wondering the best way to check that you have the rotator
calibrated.  Does the Sun emit enough noise on S-Band to know that you are
pointed at it?  Is that an acceptable way of checking you aim?  Any other
ideas?  S-Band setup will be Kuhne down converter and James Miller's 60cm
dish and patch feed.

Ted Huf
W4ZE
724-873-5050