KK5YY

I was very sadden to hear the news about Jerry Schmitt.
I met Jerry for the first time at the Orlando Hamfest this year and we
became friends right away. Its always a pleasure to find someone as
knowledgeable as Jerry and willing to share that knowledge with anyone at
any level. I was hoping to visit with him in Orlando again next year. He
will be missed. We all have lost a very good friend.

David Jordan, AA4KN