2.4GHz interference

There have been a few entries lately about 2.4GHz interference. My problem finally turned out to be an image from a new 2.1GHz cell transmitter and I resolved it by shifting my IF from 145MHz to 146MHz so the image moved down to 144MHz. Easy enough with my old SSB Electronics system which I'd already re-crystalled to move to AO-40 from the 13cms terrestrial frequency. AO-40 is lovely and clear again - I just hope they don't activate another carrier from the cell site.

Chris G4SDG