Re: Nova for Windows 2.1v

Ken -

To conserve computer resources, Nova updates its map screen only if the
satellite has moved one pixel.  If the only satellite being tracked is
AO-40, then this could be quite a while.  I will change this in an
upcoming release.  Until then, you can add a LEO satellite to perk up
the display.

73,
W9IP