AO-40 demo at Manassas Hamfest

At Dayton, I told someone (that's the problem - can't recall who) we
would set up an AO-40 demo at the Manassas, VA hamfest this weekend, 1
June.

Could someone contact me regarding details of the event? Currently,
Bernie (K3BAZ) and myself (N3OY) are planning on setting it up.

It would help if we knew where the AMSAT booth was going to be
(outside/inside); access from there to where the dish will be; if you
want static display only, telemetry decode only or QSO capability as
well; etc. Looks like a decent pass on Sunday between 1000-1400.

Sorry to take up bandwidth on the BB for this.

73,
Art N3OY