Missing figures from "Getting Started With Amateur Satellites"

Apologies to those that got the first edition of "Getting Started With
Amateur Satellites" at Dayton and found two
figures were missing.  My first attempt at converting Word to .pdf.

I have a two page .pdf that I can mail you if you would like.

Respond to this message and request them.

Regards,
Gould
WA4SXM